Baby Aarav Milestones
6th Nov 2008: Aarav comes into this world.
– Baby Aarav has discovered the TV. He’s been watching the TV right through his massage.
– First goosebumps!!! Today while massaging him, when I put oil on his bum, he immediately had goosebumps. Litte teeny weeny ones!
– Till yesterday junior was eating his hand. Today he’s figured out how to seperate out his thumb and he’s started sucking his thumb.
– He’s started ‘Mommy Climbing’. Tries to climb all over me. Read about it here.
– He loves standing up – or trying to. He cries when we put him down.
– “Dekho Ma, mein apne pairon pe khada ho gaya hun.”. [Look Ma, I’m standing on my feet] 2 am on 24th Jan, Junior stood firmly on his feet. Feet steady, neck stable, looking me right in the eye. With just a lil support from Mommy.
– 25th Jan: Junior’s first social outing. To baby Aryan’s first birthday party.
12th March: Juno can comfortably turn over
14th March: Juno meets his chachus for the first time. Photos here.
22nd March: Dada made Juno taste Shrikhand (annaprashalam)
Juno does not like lying on his back anymore. He ALWAYS turns over on his stomach. And he can do triple turns to reach the edge of the bed!
25th March: Nani started Juno off on non-milk stuff. Saboodana water, rice water. Then we followed it up with Rice cerelac, fruit juices.
Started bathing Juno in the tub. He LOVES it. Refuses to come out.
1st Week april: He doesnt like to be on his back or stomach anymore. Latest is that he loves to sit up. Propped up with pillows. If we make him lie down, he raises his neck and shoulders and tries to get up. Atta boy, do those sit up, uild those abs!
10th April: Nani left for Indore. Today is Mommy n Juno’s day home alone.
11th April: Daddy’s here!!! Juno and Daddy paint the town red!
12th April: Juno can sit up by himself – for all of 5 seconds.
Also Juno’s first shower with Daddy
14th April: First trip to Dr Narmada Devi. Juno’s 7.5 kgs and 64 cms.
25th April: Now there’s no ignoring it. I can sit up all by myself! I did that today, for a whole 1 minute!!!
1st May– My first step sideways!
– My first taste of apple.
6th May: My 6 month birthday. I dont like cake!
10th May: My first Mother’s Day. I took Mommy to Cafe Coffee Day! Doesnt she look happy.
16th May: My first ice-cream
17th May: I can crawl! Ok, its more of a pull and push with my arms, but still, atleast I can move around on my own now!
22nd May: They fed me rice. Ugh. I made them run it through the mixie.
22nd May: My first taste of Mango. Yuuummmmmmm.
24th May: My first swim in the pool
– Also first wedding reception at Atria. And I was a good boy and played with everyone & didnt cry at all in the car!