Trust starry for that ‘reminder’ nudge. Every now and then, you have a way of making me take a step back and relook my take on life. Thanks.
so 10 things I want to do. not necessarily in order.
- start my own company. i really really want to do something on my own. be my own boss. work on my own terms. decide my own time. but i’ve just been putting it off. there’s always something to prevent me from giving up that monthly paycheck. but i’m getting there. slowly. ever so slowly.
- travel. africa, south america, machchu-pichu, antartica, australia, new zealand… so many places to explore. i’ve travelled them all over the internet (cant tell you how many travel sites i’ve explored & and the endless re-runs i’ve watched on travel n living!). want to go see all of that for real. with Goosh n HD.
- dance with HD. Salsa. Tango. Anything 🙂
- Get back to nature. some of my best times were when i could commune with nature. long walks. staring at the sky. thats my roots. that’s what kept me ticking. have to get back to it.
- balance. figure out how to balance this whole work-life thing. how to balance being a mom with being an individual.
- learn kannada. am really really embarrased about this one. been in Bangalore 5 years and still havent learnt beyond a handful of words.
- spend more time with my son. play with him more. laugh with him more.
- take up some exercise on a regular basis. walking, swimming, gymming, dancing. anything.
- learn about music. learn the guitar.
- find a full time maid/housekeeper/robot 😀 to outsource ALL the housework to 🙂
And the 10 things I have done.. coming up soon 🙂