Tiku tagged me with this a while ago, and i’ve taken my time to get around to it..
I’m supposed to write 10 honest things about myself and then pass on the tag. So here goes
- I’m a proud Mommy, hopelessly and helplessly in love with the Goosh
- I am mostly tired and sleepy and running on auto pilot these days. Hehe.. as mother of a 7 month old rambunctious baby, what else do you expect!!!
- I have yet to loose the extra flab I put on during pregnancy, and I wonder when or if I ever will. Not that it matters much!
- I LOVE to travel. Though havent been on a holiday in the last 15 months! BC (ie Before child), I’ve covered like half the globe. Ok.. maybe not half, but definitely MANY places. Here’s a list of all the places I’ve lived in. Always wanted to write about the myriad places I’ve visited from Pabal to Paris, but somehow just never got around to. I hope to …one day.. so that the Goosh can know the person Mommy was before he came along.
- I dont suffer fools gladly. I HATE incompetence.
- I’m very cut n dry. No frills. Straight to the point.
- I love the outdoors.
- I ‘used’ to love to read. I still do. But its becoming rarer and rarer.
- I cant sing for nuts. I thought that having a baby would now be my chance to sing – anything and everything to the baby. But the Goosh has also decided that he cant bear my singing. He starts wailing when I start singing…Hmm on second thoughts, maybe he is singing along!
- I’m Indian. hehehe. Its 11 pm. I’m zonked. And that’s the first thing that popped into my head for number 10i 😉
Passing on the tag to: