* feel compelled to do potty only when he’s in Mommy’s lap? No other position, no other lap will do.
* think that the dull grey camera, laptop and the old black phone are more fascinating that the bright new rattles and other toys that we get him? Does he like have an antenna that tells him “This is an electronic gadget. Play with it”?
* have to pee on Mommy everytime she is all ready to go out? Is there some territory marking going on here?
* think that the bathrooms are the most awesome place in the whole house. As soon as you walk into the bathroom with him, his face lights up, he chuckles with glee, and wants to jump and hop and skip. Maybe its the huge mirror on the wall, or the way I hold him.. or maybe he just loooves playing in his own ‘poo-poo’ and doesnt want Mommy to wash it off!!!
* want to reach out of the balcony and pick up the cars – which are on the road 5 floors below.
* clam up real tight when you try to give him rice, or carrot or even cerelac – but swap at it when its on Mommy’s plate?
* decide to sneeze just when you manage to push through a spoonful of cerelac into his mouth?
* have to give you the hardest time all morning, and then give you a gorgeous grin when you’re just on your way out the door to work – the kind that makes you melt and run right back in and hold him and never want to leave?