It feels so strange. To not be in control. To be so restricted. To be dependent.
– Last few months, I havent been able to drive. Cant fit behind the steering wheel & reach the pedals comfortably.
– Mobility has been severly limited, and now I’m on bed rest.
– Have to depend on Hubby for almost everything. To get anything from the market, or to drive me anywhere. Have to depend on Mom for food.
– For the last few months, had an extremely limited, bland diet thanks to the acidity. Cant eat most stuff, even basic food.
– Changes are happening, over which I have no control……
Am soooo not used to not being in the driver’s seat. Its so difficult to let go..