We’re planning to go shopping tomorrow for the baby. I’m excited.. and a bit nervous.. I want to make sure we buy everything the lil one will need atleast over the first month… and I’m sure I’ll forget something or the other. Here’s the tentative list I have after searching the web. All you moms out there, please let me know your experience and any additions/deletions to the list:
— Soft cloth nappies: 40. Get some colored ones too.
— Nappy liners: 20
— Colorful nappy outers: 10
– Diapers: New born baby diapers. 1 pack? Which brand??
– Soft vests, pyjamas: 5 each?
– Full body suit: 5 ?
– Warm clothes
— sweater, lowers, mittens, socks, cap : 3 each
— plastic: 3
— soft ones for baby to lie on: 3
— extra covers: 4
– Full baby wrap: soft, warm: 2
– Baby blanket: 2
– Johnson’s baby kit: soap, shampoo, oil, powder (is this really required? Is it ok to use this stuff on a new born baby?)
– Breast pads: 3 pairs
– Soft napkins/towels to wipe baby: 3